Adsense

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The sounds of a snow week (4th of 5 days)

I'm ready to get up. 
(5:30 am.  Repeat every day)

Will you play video games with me?  
(Um, wait until I'm done with this.)

What is there to eat? 
(You forgot the word LEFT.  What is there LEFT to eat....because all you've done for the past 4 days is eat every 30 minutes cause you are bored, bored, bored.)

Can I have a snack?
(The one you ate 3 minutes ago has already digested?)

Will you play video games with me?
(Do I have to?)

Want to hear all my American Girl dolls' birthdays?
(Not really but go ahead)

Is it lunch time yet?
(Seriously, are you a Hobbit?  How much food can you eat in one day?)

Today's all burnt toast, running late and dad jokes, Has anybody seen my left shoe....
(AGAIN?  This show is on again.  I.hate.Netflix.)

Can you make hot chocolate?
(I can, but I don't want to. Again.)

Can I have a treat?
(You are gonna weigh 300 lbs by the time you go back to school.)

Want to hear all my American Girl dolls' full names?
(Are they different from yesterday?)

What's for supper?
(I have no idea.)

Will you play a video game with me?
(Sigh.  Ok.....for 2 minutes and one that doesn't make me feel pukey.)

Can we stay up late?
(Are you kidding?)

Do we have school tomorrow?
(Sniff.............no.)

No comments: