Adsense

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The significance of turtles

When I die, if dying means discovering answers to everything we've ever wished to know, I would like to know if there is any deeper meaning to me finding turtles in the road.

It happened again today.  M and I were on our way to run errands when I passed a turtle on the main street of our neighborhood.  I never pass up an opportunity to save a turtle (and wanted to give G and N a gander at it when they got home from school).

Franklin #3 is on the deck as I type this.  I had him in a low clear plastic container but he escaped and nearly fell off the 2-story deck so now he is ensconced in a taller blue plastic bin.  Once N returns home we will return him to the woods behind our neighborhood from whence he came.

 M, Franklin #3 in clear bin

G, Franklin #3 in blue bin


No comments: