Adsense

Friday, December 21, 2012

What haven't we done this Christmas season?

I'm not saying I'm ready for Christmas to be over, but we sure have packed a whole lot of stuff into the month.

There was the tree decorating.....
(which we actually had to do twice on the basement tree since it fell over, which is a story unto itself.)





The Christmas t-shirt making....


The gingerbread house making...... 
(N did hers at school)



The wearing of the Christmas shirts to a family party....

The meeting with friends for lunch, an ornament exchange and cookie decorating.....



The performing of Christmas music in Ensemble.....


The baking of Christmas cookies....
(By g*d, my sons WILL know how to bake/cook!)





Yesterday we had the school celebrations, the photos of which are still hanging out on the camera.  And there is more to come.
I hope I have enough energy reserves for it.

No comments: