Adsense

Monday, April 30, 2018

The NEW AND IMPROVED state test encouragement letter

I could just rewrite my letter from last year.
But I won't.

I shall practice here and then write in my own script.

Dear G,

You will soon take the KPREP as a 4th grader. Hopefully, since you took it as a 3rd grader, you kinda know what to expect and won't stress out about it. 

I know the schools make a big deal about the end-of-year tests, which might make you worry, but don't. Although I want you to do your best, this is one test. While it matters now, it won't matter in two years or five years. 

Taking this test gives me an opportunity to remind you of what is important:

*Giving your best effort at all times, whether it is test-time or not.
*Taking the time to be careful in your work and review it for mistakes.
*Taking care of your body by getting a good night's sleep and eating well.

But there are other VERY important things that this test will never measure:

*Your kindness towards others.
*Your ability to show compassion and helpfulness. 
*Your sense of humor (which I love).

No matter how you do on this test, I love you, and Daddy, N, and M love you. Don't ever forget that.

Love, 
Momma 



No comments: