Adsense

Friday, July 15, 2016

Off-the-grid: Michigan Trip, Post #2

On July 6, we had photos taken by a neighbor of the owner of our rental, who lives directly across the lake.  We wanted to take advantage of being at the same place at the same time.  

The whole gang.  D, N, me, G and M.  My brother, my SIL, 
my 2 nephews and my niece.  My MIL (M is on her lap), and 
my parents.



After pictures, we had some fun in the lake.  

N and my niece prepared to kayak.  



Approximately 7.3 minutes later, my niece is crying and screaming, which results in my brother staging a rescue mission.  


Yours truly kayaking.




And paddle-boating. 

D on a paddle board, which I did too, 
but no one took any pictures.  

 G did GREAT kayaking.  
I couldn't believe it.

We worked in some putt-putt as well that day.


No comments: