Adsense

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dreaming big (I mean crazy)

I do my best, most clear thinking in the shower.  Lathering up is when I remember all those minute little tasks I need to get done that I have failed to do.  Unfortunately, as soon as my feet step through the open glass door onto the rug, everything is forgotten once again.

The other day I had the most brilliant idea, and by brilliant I mean far-fetched, difficult and highly likely to shave years off my life.  I thought, "Hey, I think I might want to write a book."

In the shower, this sounded like such a good idea.  I was thinking about my proposal and what I would send in for my first chapter.  I was wondering how to find a local agent and publisher.

Through the magic glass door I stepped, a towel rubbing my skin dry and my mind free of enthusiasm for such a project.  It just wouldn't work.

Would it?

No comments: