Adsense

Sunday, September 16, 2012

First full week of "normal" and I'm beat

I seem to remember signing up for 2 classes once.....the fun kid classes where I get to spend quality time with the kids in an environment where I don't have to clean or do laundry or get snacks or any of the 4 trillion other things that distract me from spending quality time with my kids at home.

Anyway, once we took 2 classes at the same time, and I think I remember saying I wouldn't do that again.  But I did.  And now I'm tired.

Because now, in addition to 2 classes, I'm working out 2 mornings a week (not the same mornings as the classes).  And then there's M's playgroup, which also isn't on the class mornings but is on the workout mornings.

Suffice it to say, my house looks crummy.

Of course, I have been working on the outside of the house now that it is less than 100 degrees outside.  Sealing/staining the swingset.  Working on landscaping in the front of the house (which D and I finished today).  I need to take down the compost bin (which has ripped and is no longer turn-able).  There is also the garage re-do....painting and reorganizing....on the agenda this fall.

I'm also doing birthday preparations.  Buying plates/cups/napkins last week.  Buying stuff to make homemade cake pops this weekend.

As busy as things are right now, I'm not complaining.  Really.
Because I am getting a break from my kids, they aren't watching tv all freaking day, and I am not having the pack the cooler and drag life vests from the car to the pool.

No comments: