Adsense

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why am I doing this????

So why have I decided to start a blog? A couple of reasons.

First and foremost, I like to read what I think. Perhaps it is the mood disorder, but I vacillate between feeling tremendously insecure and nearly falling down under the weight of my bloated ego, which is always accompanied by Freddie Mercury chanting, "You are the champion, my friend."

Secondly, my friend G has a blog, and she is hilarious and witty and wise, and I want to be like that too. Of course, this is a free service, so I daresay the hilarity, wit and wisdom are natural to her, not special gifts granted by this blog site.

There is no thirdly.

Unfortunately, any of my friends who is bored enough to read this will determine that there is likely a special ring of hell for people as boring as me who start a blog and bore their friends.

So what is new with me????

Trying to have another baby, which is proving highly anxiety-provoking. Not so good for a person with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Now I have Specified Anxiety Disorder....specifically about getting pregnant.

Cyst on my left ovary. A little uncomfortable physically. It, too, is proving to be highly anxiety-provoking.

Dealing with a nearly 3-year-old. Can you guess what type of emotion this provokes?

There is a theme to my life. You don't have to be an analytical wiz to figure it out.

2 comments:

Giselle said...

Yea! I can't wait to read about another mom's "boring" life.

Tricia said...

Thx for sending my way! It is sure to be a good read as you are nothing if not colorful and (a little) crazy:) You rock Fonz!!!