Adsense

Friday, May 22, 2009

Vacation- I'm OVER it

I made it to Friday without maiming any of my traveling companions, but I have to say I am ready for a little normalcy.

Maybe everyone is like this, but by day 5 of any trip, I am done. Not utterly sick of anything usually, but just more than a little worn out from what everyone goes on vacation for...eating out, being away from it all, seeing new sights, relaxing (whatever the fuck that is). The only thing I am not sick of on this particular journey is the sun.

So tomorrow we head back home, where the kids have their toys, where D has his job, and where I have loads of laundry awaiting me.

On a happy shopping note, I was able to hit the outlet center and get N new clothes for kindergarten at great prices. Paid as little as 99 cents for leggings and no more than $4.99 for anything (including jeans). Bargains totally rock my world. (Good god, I am so lame.)

For now, I bid adieu to AL, to the shrimp and crawfish I have been ingesting at rates far higher than those recommended for pregnant gals, to the sand, to the sea.

No comments: