Adsense

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Which Care Bear Would I Be?

Sleepless Bear?
Fucking Grouchy As All Get Out Bear?
Like How Can I Possibly Care About Anything Bear?
Somebody Make Him Sleep For God's Sake Bear?

In my last blog I said G will sleep eventually, but I have since decided this is my own personal wet dream. Here is a brief outline of my future:

  • G will NEVER sleep through the night. He will be 5 years old, preparing for kindergarten and still require at least 30 nursing sessions per 8-hour-stretch.
  • N will still be pooping in her underpants when she is 14, and I will still be peeling it off the fabric, flopping it into the commode and feeling my OCD head about to explode by the grossness of it all.
  • I will sleep again only when I am dead.
Note: There are only 3 bullets because right now all of my life revolves around my boobs, poop and lack of sleep.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

Are you okay? Just hoping you'll check in soon...