Adsense

Friday, April 20, 2007

Can't top this....

I like to think that I am just humorous as all get out, but nothing can top what came out of N's mouth this afternoon.

She and I had walked over to take Jack, Diane and Jessie, the resident donkeys who live just outside our neighborhood, some old, stale bread slices. After feeding them, she decided to run barefoot in the grass in the open spaces closer to our subdivision. I suggested she roll down the "sand hills" (which is what we call any hill we find and can roll down, courtesy of the Wiggles).

So down and over she tumbled, which soon resulted in the itchies. We headed back home to take a bath so we could go out to eat with daddy. It was after her bath while still naked that she hit me with it, perhaps the funniest and most gross thing she has ever said. She said, "Look mommy," and showed me that she had her thumb sticking in her butt. I said, "Now don't do that" (since we all know that I have issues with poop and, therefore, the place from which poop derives).

She replied, "My thumb doesn't taste good when it's in my heiney-butt."

I certainly can't verify her statement, since I think the last time I had my thumb in my heiney-butt I was probably 3 myself and have no memory of the act, but I'm going to take her word for it. This is one of those times I'm going to put my trust in what my kiddo says.

No comments: